“Parents Self help Group”, is a social organization founded by the parental group of the children suffering from Cerebral Palsy. The organization was established in 2067 B.S. Currently, 24 families of the affected from Cerebral palsy are affiliated to this organization. The organization has been identifying the children suffering from cerebral palsy as well as other disabilities and working to simplify their difficulties and contribute in their overall interest, rehabilitation and development by also activating the parents of the affected children.
Goal of the organization:
Making an effort to ease the day to day life activities of the physically and mentally disabled children including cerebral palsy arranging proper care, special education, therapies and health services and also to work for their rights and welfare of the children by helping the parents of affected to help themselves has been the major goals of the organization.
- Attempting to ease the day to day life activities of the children suffering from cerebral palsy and other disabilities by ensuring proper care, health services and special educational provision.
- Deliverance of counseling and technical training to the family of the children affected from cerebral palsy and other disabilities for the proper care of the affected children.
- Lobbying and advocating for the rights of the children suffering from cerebral palsy and other disabilities
- Attempting to manage the required means and tools to the children suffering from cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
- Arranging of the self-employment and empowering training to the parents of the children suffering from cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
- Collaboration with the organizations working in the sector of children suffering from cerebral palsy and other disabilities.